Dear ISPRS 2012 Exhibitor,
We are proud to present The XXII Congress of the International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS 2012) attendees and exhibitors with an exciting new ISPRS 2012 mobile Event App.
This tool is designed to enhance the congress experience and provide valuable information for all smartphone users. The ISPRS 2012 Mobile App, created by Invisage/Core-apps and powered by EventLink, is a native application for iPad, iPhone and Android, a hybrid web-based app for Blackberry, and a web-based version of the application for all other browser-enabled devices.
For Attendees, the ISPRS 2012 Event App provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance their event experience:
- The Dashboard keeps you organised with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- View and download posters, papers and session presentations
- Take notes on every session and email them to yourself following the event
- My Schedule organises your schedule with one click. You can even share schedules with a friend
- Alerts allow you to receive important real-time communication from the event organiser
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Locate Exhibitors you want to visit on the Floor Plan Map
- View exhibitor handouts and download them for later reference
- Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
For you, the exhibitor, the ISPRS 2012 app provides the opportunity for year round exposure and provides a far-reaching, cost-effective way of promoting your organisation via this digital platform. It's a handy tool for the congress, but it also lives on throughout the year, providing attendees with an industry reference tool containing company, product and contact information plus exhibitor handouts all year long.
Exhibitor content appears in the app and is managed by you. It's a place to point new business prospects too whenever new information is available, on a device they use daily right in the palm of their hands.
Please note that the ISPRS 2012 Event App is still in development and yet to be released and it would be great to have your profile and handouts loaded quickly so that you obtain maximum exposure when the app launched.
Within the next 72 hours, you will receive an email from our approved show vendor, Invisage/Core-apps, with login information for you to access your Exhibitor Web Portal to upload your materials. Should you fail to receive the email or require assistance loading your information, please contact Darren Edwards of Invisage at email@example.com or Matt Hein of Core-apps at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to assisting you.
Owner and Manager
INVISAGE CREATIVE SERVICES
M: 0408 006 430
PO Box 259, Bacchus Marsh
Victoria, Australia 3340
T: +61 3 5367 6672
F: +61 3 5367 6672