I trust that your week so far has been an enjoyable one.
Some time ago we sent you a proposal to develop a mobile Event App for %Event%.
I just wanted to touch base with you to see if you are still looking at event app options for any of your upcoming events as I would love for the opportunity to prepare a proposal for you.
Throughout this year we have introduced a host of new features to our event apps® which provide all participants with a better experience. The following list details our development roadmap for the remainder of 2012. Some of these features are availabke now:
- Gamify options to drive traffic to exhibitors and add a bit of excitement and fun.
- Exhibitor module to provide real-time leads generation for exhibitors.
- Still the only app that allows presentations and handouts to be downloaded and emailed.
- Abstracts, Full Papers, Session Presentations and Digital Posters right in the app. Downloadable and able to be emailed.
- Custom session ratings and complex surveys
- Sync iPhone and iPad for users who have and use both devices
- Push technology for alerts to iPhone and Android
- Social Integration with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- List of attendees at event. This module will be further enhanced during 2012.
- Native iPad support
- Association App 'Member Direct' for member management (this is different to our event apps but does work seamlessly with both FollowMe and Event Link) http://invisage.net/ea-membdirect.php
If you would like more info on any of these new innovations please feel free to let me know. If you have an event that you would like a proposal for please feel free to call or complete our quote information at http://invisage.net/ea-quote.php
I look forward to assisting you.
Owner and Manager
INVISAGE CREATIVE SERVICES
M: 0408 006 430
PO Box 259, Bacchus Marsh
Victoria, Australia 3340
T: +61 3 5367 6672
F: +61 3 5367 6672